All you need for this task is a suspicion that someone is interested in you and a willingness to look a little closer.
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Keep an eye on how many times you catch her/him staring at you.
- Take notice of whether s/he smiles at you a lot.
- Look for whether s/he focuses on you in a crowd.
- Observe if s/he has suddenly taken more interest in your friends.
- Pay attention to any significant changes in her/his behavior toward you recently.
- Start showing her/him a bit more interest and see how they respond.
- Have a friend talk to her/him or one of her/his friends about you.
- Ask, '[name], are you interested in me?'
- Hopefully you will not have to use steps 7 or 8, but if you're having difficulty reading her/him, these steps are your last resort!
- Remember, this is not an exact science, and it may take a few mistakes to perfect your technique