If you want to get a guy to notice you, you can't just close your eyes and hope he walks up to you. You've gotta put some effort into it. Here's how.
Time Required: A couple of minutes
- Get to know him. How can he notice you if he doesn't know you
exist? Walk up to him and start a convo about something that makes sense -
like a class you're both in, a holiday that's coming up, or something nice
that he's wearing.
- Make eye contact. Don't stare him down or anything - just make
sure you catch his eye when he's talking to you. (Yes, you're allowed to
- Smile. When you smile, it invites him to be open and friendly
with you. Plus, it'll make you way more memorable than someone who looks
- Don't be a jerk. You might be inclined to make fun of your crush
or roll your eyes at him to hide your feelings. Don't do that stuff - it'll
send him the wrong signal. Instead, play it friendly and sweet. But not
too sweet. You're allowed to be a little mysterious, too.
- Don't stop there. You can't expect him to do all the work, so
make sure you keep up your friendship by chatting with him often. But if he gives
you major stay-away-from-me vibes, you've gone too far, so back off.
What You Need