Think your boyfriend might be cheating? First of all, don't get all paranoid for no good reason. Obsessively checking his phone and Facebook profile are signs of a crazy girlfriend, not a cheating boyfriend. But what if your gut's telling you he's being unfaithful? If three or more of the following are true, there's a good chance he's a cheater.
1. He Suddenly Seems More DistantIf he's gone cold, then something's wrong. But it might be school or family problems, so before you assume it's another girl, ask him what's on his mind.
2. He Snaps at You for No Good Reason
Did he lose his temper just because you mentioned one of his female friends or asked him what he did on Thursday? It's probably because he's got a guilty conscience, and instead of coming clean, he's getting defensive.
3. He's Getting All Soviet Union on You
If he's being extra secretive about stuff - like by changing his online passwords, or flipping out when you try to look over his shoulder - and he's never acted that way before, he's probably hiding something.
4. He Changes His StyleIf he does something drastic with his hair or clothing, well, maybe he just wants to see what he looks like with a fauxhawk...or maybe he's trying to impress someone new.
5. He Makes Up Lame Excuses for Not Hanging Out with YouIf he's visited more than two grandmas in the past year, something's up. This doesn't give you the right to cross-examine him every time he goes 12 hours without seeing you, but if his lame excuses become a habit, it's for reason.
6. He Cheated on his Last Girlfriend
The saying "once a cheater, always a cheater" isn't necessarily true, but if he's been disrespectful to girls in the past, there's no reason why he wouldn't disrespect you, too.
7. He Told You He Wants to See Other People
If he says this phrase to you, then it's guaranteed that he's got an "other person" in mind. Don't try to work out some friends-with-benefits deal with him. If you want an exclusive relationship, then you shouldn't settle for anything less.