The changes in girls during puberty can be scary if you don't know what to expect, but the important thing to remember is that every single girl experiences puberty - so you're far from being alone.
- Puberty 101 for Girls: Can you name 8 changes girls go through during puberty?
- FAQ's About Your Period: Because Aunt Flo only comes around once a month, but the questions you've got about her won't leave till you get the facts.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Breasts: They do so much more than get in the way when you're doing jumping jacks.
- How to Find the Right Bra: Because as you go through puberty, the wrong bra can cause you all sorts of problems.
- Feeling Flat-Chested? Why you shouldn't worry so darn much about your bra size.
Male puberty shares some similarities with female puberty but not everything. All guys grow at their own pace, so if you haven't gone through as many puberty changes as the guys around you, just be patient.
- Puberty 101 for Guys: 8 parts of your body you can expect to see major changes in.
- 10 Things You Need to Know About Wet Dreams: How common are wet dreams, really? Get all the answers here.
- Voice Changes During Puberty: Ready to learn about what your voice is up to? Let's get cracking!
- Puberty and Penis Size: What's "normal," anyway?
3. Puberty Changes in Boys and Girls
There's a number of changes that happen during puberty that everyone experiences, no matter if you're a guy or girl. Zits, hair and stinky armpits - how lucky for all of us! Thankfully, there are ways to deal with and minimize all of puberty's worst surprises.