Teen Advice About Health & Body
From Holly Ashworth, former About.com Guide
Eating & Dieting
What makes a teen body healthy, and is your body "normal"? Learn about eating disorders like anorexia and bulimia, and get tips on how to eat healthy.
- Everything You Need to Know About Your BMI
- School Cafeteria Do's and Don'ts
- What's the Deal with Anorexia?
- What's the Deal with Bulimia?
- What to Do if Your Friend Has an Eating Disorder
Your Body: A User Manual
During your early teen years (and even late teen years), your body will be changing in ways you've never seen before. Get the facts about puberty in girls and guys.
- Puberty Info for Both Guys & Girls
- Puberty 101 for Guys
- Puberty 101 for Girls
- Frequently Asked Questions About Your Period
- Help! I'm Embarrassed By My Flat Chest!
Drugs & Alcohol
How dangerous are all the drugs out there (including legal drugs like alcohol and cigarettes, and illegal drugs, like marijuana and cocaine)? Find out the truth about drugs, and the best ways to avoid them.
- 10 Reasons Not to Get Drunk
- How to Say No to Drinking
- What Went Wrong When I Got Drunk: Share Your Story
- 20 Facts About Cigarette Smoking