Got some great ideas for cheap, fun dates? Share your #1 date spot. (Don't worry, we'll try not to show up at the same time.)
- The best date I ever had was going out to a local diner for milkshakes instead of going out to a pub/bar. It's refreshing to do something a little different.
- —Guest ShakeIt
At the Beach
- My bf & I go surfing and then we go on the beach and french kiss. It's fun, I love it.
- —Guest emily
- There's nothing better than this. :-D
I'm sorta average at it, but when I slipped and fell, he gave me a hug and he held my hands and lifted me back up ^*^
- —Guest Yuri
- My boyfriend and I like to go pick up take out, rent a couple movies and stay in bed.
- —Guest fran
The Back of His Truck
- Me and my "boyfriend(?)" let his friend drive his truck while we rode in the very back. I lay and looked up at the trees and clouds passing by, and he just watched me. After a while we resorted to kissing :) IlikeHIm
- —Guest Snowflake
Movie in the Car
- I'm lucky to have car and a laptop with films. I park in quiet spot, we get in the back and set the laptop up in middle of the front seats. Works great for me and the gf.
- —Guest ginger
A Cheap Restaurant
- Go to a cheap resturant like T.G.I. Fridays!!! Someplace quick.
- —Guest Deidra
The B-Ball Court
- It's the best spot to just hang out and talk, and if you run out of things to say you can always just shoot some hoops or you can wager something like me and my girl do. If I make a hoop iIget a kiss, and if I lose she gets to drive the car. Or just mix it up your own way.
- It's in the middle of the woods so u can do almost anything without anyone seeing (including your parents). I love it cuz I can kiss my girlfriend and she loves it!
- —Guest mike
- I can't believe no one has mentioned this yet. I love going swimming with my boyfriend, it's completely free and fun. It's amazing to hold onto him. He lets me climb on top of his shoulders and we always have an amazing time just doing things like racing, playing, and holding each other. The more private the area, the better, whether it be a secluded lake or your own pool, but things like aquatic centers or public pools are still fun and are either free or extremely cheap to gain admission to.
- —Guest Rinny
- It is a perfect area for dates always. Not uncomfortable, no disturbance and I like it.
Anywhere That's Quiet!
- My new boyfriend and I were in my woodsy backyard, where we talked and listened to the birds sing. That's always nice for me.
- —Guest Benedie S.
- When me and my boyfriend were together, we would go into his game room and kiss.
- —Guest >ashley
Home Movie & a Walk
- I invited my bf over and we watched a movie, walked the dog to the park and talked for ages. We are totally into each other. :p
- —Guest Da sexy bitch
- Going for ice cream is incredibly easy and fun. Try and find a place you can both bike to, just try not to make a mess.
- —Guest Bob